I have not posted a new blog in a while so I thought that it was time to do so. Although this one is not at all sports related, I thought that it was pretty funny. I actually got the idea from reading the back of a cereal box. How lame am I that I actually take the time to read the back of a children's cereal box? I could not believe what I was reading so I got suckered into researching the topic on the internet. I can't believe how many sites are dedicated to this topic. My source for this information came from the following link... http://www.dumblaws.com
I have no affiliation with this website, I just wanted to make sure that I gave proper credit for the information. Please feel free to add any additional stupid laws that you can come up with. Please just try to make sure that they are true and post your source. Lets try to have some fun with this one. I'll start with a sampling from my home state....
New York State:
- Women may go topless in public, prividing it is not being used as a business.
- It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing body hugging clothing.
- Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”.
- A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting.
- It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun.
- The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
- A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.
- While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.
- Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.
- Women may not wear high heels while in the city limits. - Carmel, NY